Doctor insights on:
What Causes Dark Circles Around The Eyes
Who can I realize what caused dark circles around my eyes?Is there any cure for them?I used a lots of expensive creams that are not usefull.
Medications, circles: Dark circles around eyes can be caused by certain medications, including prostasglandin analogs used in glaucoma treatment. Coating the lower lids with a thin film of petroleum gel or with cold cream will protect the thinner delicate skin around the eye. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I have dark circles around my eyes. I also have eczema problem. Is this a cause of my dark circles? What should I do? Help I am worried
My 8 year old always has dark circles all the way around her eyes ! what causes this? Is this normal? Should i be worried? Should she get tested?
Possibly: They could be allergic shiners.Get a more detailed answer ›
Eczema on face caused dark circles around my eyes. Will it naturally go? Will applying milk around eyes make the dark circles lighter?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes white circles around the eyes?
- What are the causes of sunken eyes with dark circles?
- What causes dark circles under the eyes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the cause for dark circles under eyes?
- What causes dark circles around your eyes?
- What causes yellow skin around the eyes?
- Do heart problems cause dark circles under the eyes and fatigue?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free