Doctor insights on:
What Causes Cyst On Ovary
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
What causes cysts to grow on your ovaries and how serious is the issue? Also, what can it lead to?
Cysts are normal: Cysts are a normal function of the ovary. Sometimes they can get big but this is less common. If you are having symptoms (pain usually) then you need to be examined and perhaps need an ultrasound. Depending on the type of cyst it may need to be removed. Usually they are not serious and can be monitored. Talk to your doc. What did your ultrasound say? ...Read more
How long will it take an ovary to heal post surgeryremoved a dermatoid cyst that caused my rt ovary to slightly twist/misshaped but causing pain still?
No: That would not cause cysts. However,It is normal for the ovaries to form cysts. Every woman has an ovarian cyst about 2 centimeters in diameter at the time of ovulation. That cyst may enlarge to as much a 6 or 8 centimeters before gradually going away. On rare occasion one of these cysts may cause enough pain to require treatment (medical or surgical). ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Good question: But how u know that u pain is related to u ovary? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes cysts on ovaries after follistim?
- What causes cysts on thyroid glands and ovaries joint pain?
- What can cause a cyst on the ovaries?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when a cyst on your ovaries is leaking?
- Can cyst on ovaries cause you not to get pregnant?
- What causes cysts on head?
- What is a hemorrhagic cyst on the ovary?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free