Doctor insights on:
What Causes Cold Sore Under My Nose
I have what I assume to be a cold sore next to my nose.Does this mean that I have herpes?I have a sinus infection right now, could that have caused it
Yesterday, i had a cold sore under my nose, until today, it's still itchy how will this affect my eating?
Red Skin: Without performing cultures (viral and bacterial), it is difficult to say with 100% certainty. It would be best to get to a qualified provider who is able to perform a Tzanck smear and that would clinch the diagnosis immediately. Cultures may take days to get results back. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Is it Normal to still have tingling and burning on lip and nose 3 days after a cold sore blisters under nose has crusted over?
Yes: It will heal in a week. Does not matter what you put on it. If you get these a few times a year, protect lips and face from sun. There are sunscreen chapsticks. Valacyclovir 2 grams at the first symptoms(prodrome) of the next attack will turn it off. You must be prepared beforehand. There are no side effects. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
A cold sore in my nose made my gland under my neck swell. Today I have a sore lump at the bottom of my armpit close to my breast - are they related?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes boils on chin and now a lump under my chin both are very sore?
- I have a cold sore under my nose
- What are some causes for red spots on my eyelids and under my eye?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have lump on my eyeball under my uper left eye lid what cause this be
- What is causing frequent headaches behind my left eye and around my nose area?
- The muscles in the back of my leg have been sore lately what is the cause
- My boyfriend has a sore testical what could be causing it
- Talk to a dermatologist online