Doctor insights on:
What Causes Chest Pain When You Have A Cold
With my enlarged thymus, and ra, i all ways seem to have a cold? I have chest pain! and bad headaches on/off for 3 weeks now!
See your physician: With RA and possibly myasthenia, your immune system will be weakened and you will get sick easier. The medications for these problems will suppress your ability to fight infections. The headache and chest pains are not normal and need to be evaluated. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have chest pain ad streak of blood in my saliva, no cough, but my saliva always seems as if I have a cold, sometimes it has yellow streaks?
I have high blood pressure and I have a cold, i tried to take something other the counter but i started having chest pain. What can I take?
Nothing??: There are some over the counter cold meds that has decongestants that are vasoconstrictor and can increase the blood pressure. If you have chest pain taking this med is better to be check by a a physician. At 48 y/o your risk of having coronary artery diseases is certainly higher. ...Read more
I have a cold and i'm having minor chest pains on the upper right side of my chest, is it another pneumothorax? Should i be concern?
Hard to say: The only way of making sure that there is no pneumothorax is by doing a chest x-ray. ...Read more
I have had a cold for a little over a week now. I have been coughing and I have been having slight chest pain. What could this be caused from?
Musculoskeletal...: The chest discomfort is likely musculoskeletal from the coughing. It could be muscle strain, cartilage inflammation and even rib fracture. The cough may be due to bronchospasm, especially if the cough increases as the cold symptoms are improving. See your doctor for diagnosis and treatment. If the chest pain is constant, go to the er to r/o cardiac pain. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I drank a cold glass of milk, i got a chest pain then i blacked out can you give me any advice as to what might have caused this ?
Multiple things: Could be a problem with skin, nerves, muscle, shoulder, lung, heart, or stomach. See your doctor for a more thorough history, physical exam and further evaluation. If you sleep on your stomach you could have a neck strain that radiates pain to the chest or arm. Get checked out just to make sure. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a sharp pain in my chest when i cough or sneeze what causes this
- What does it mean when you have a wheezing in your chest when you sleep?
- What causes left lower quad pain if you have had a hysterectomy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when you have pelvic pain with a brown discharge?
- What does it mean when you have a sharp pain down the top of your leg?
- What does it mean when you have a severe cough and chest pains?
- What causes you to have a loss of height when you have osteoporosis?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free