Doctor insights on:
What Causes Chest Pain And Shortness Of Breath
I'm pregnant with chest pain and shortness of breath. I will not have a chest CT angiogram. Will the Drs just put me on heparin without me havin ct?
What can be the causes for a bounding pulse and a recurrent shortness of breath along with constant chest pain.
Chest pain and dyspn: Shortness of breath (SOB) and chest pain with a bounding pulse (forceful palpitation) should get some further evaluation. Given your young age, it is likely benign, but should get an exam to evaluate. Constant chest pain is less likely to be heart related. Consider seeing a cardiologist or primary care physician for further evaluation. Severely worsened symptoms may warrant more urgent evaluation. ...Read more
What causes costochondritis because i have shortness of breath chest pain upper and middle back and sometimes my neck ?
Costochondritis: Costochondritis is usually a localized inflammation of a joint between a rib and the sternum(breastbone) and causes pain and tenderness in that localized area. If you're having Sharp rib cage pain, worsened by a deep breath and radiating around the side to the back, a pinched nerve which runs between two ribs is suspected. In view of your shortness of breath, an exam is indicated. ...Read more
Can unstable angina occur only once every few months, or does it normally occur more often? What are the other causes of central chest pain with shortness of breath at rest that lasts for <1min?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can cause chest pain and shortness of breath?
- Shortness of breath and chest pain causes
- Causes of chest pain and shortness of breath
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can stress cause chest pain and shortness of breath?
- Can gerd cause chest pain and shortness of breath?
- What are the causes of shortness of breath chest tightness?
- What can cause shortness of breath and chest pains?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free