Doctor insights on:
What Causes Cardiac Dyskinesis
I have scapular dyskinesis on my left side, when i lay down i sometimes get left chest pain, does this have to do with my ribs from blade out of line?
I've undergone a month of pt per my dr. For scapular dyskinesis but my shoulder's still sore & unaligned. Why hasn't it gotten better? What's next?
"Poor endocardial definition precludes localized wall motion assessment septal dyskinesis questionable" what does this mean?
Right shoulder pain for two years. Orthopedic said it was scapular dyskinesis. I am not active. I rotate back & it cracks all the way down blade. Help?
I am taking pred & flexeril for scapular dyskinesis with severe muscle spasms. My dc told me to use ice, but my md told me to use heat. Which is it?
Whatever works: 15 min applications and don't let the skin get damaged with the application. ...Read more
How long will greater tuberosity fracture from fall on shoulder and scapular thoracic dyskinesis take to, heal, im 28f healthy?
6-12 weeks: Bony healing of the greater tuberosity should take 6-12 weeks. Scapulothoracic dyskinesis may take longer: you will need to rebuild muscle, relearn proper body mechanics and correct muscle imbalances, restore proper posture, etc. Put in the effort and therapy now and it will pay off later. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the most common underlying cause of sudden cardiac death in children?
- What causes sudden cardiac arrest in a young and previously healthy person?
- What causes elevated cardiac enzymes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the causes of high cardiac output?
- What is cardiac cough?
- What can cause anal bleeding?
- What causes pancreatic cancer?
- Talk to a cardiologist online