Doctor insights on:
What Causes Bumps On Your Face
Little fine bumps on face. Has happened before but it clears up in few days. What could cause this & what is this ?
Comedones: What you are describing sounds a lot like mild acne. Things that come and go on the face which appear as fine bumps are probably the first forms of acne called comedones. These can resolve on their own, but usually come back. There are many treatments for this type of acne and if you want to prevent it from forming it would be a good idea to see a dermatologist. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
See Your Doctor: You described a few details about the rash however not enough information is given to deduce the cause. "Bumps" can have numerous causes, from insect bites to contact dermatitis, & more. Diagnosis of skin findings is challenging without visual inspection. Additionally, a detailed medical history is needed to assess all possible causes. See your doctor for the correct diagnosis and treatment ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Many possibilities: So many possibilities ranging from eczema, seborrheic dermatitis, rosacea, psoriasis, contact dermatitis, photosensitivity, infection, reaction to medication, lupus or other collagen vascular disease. Need to see a dermatologist or primary doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What could cause tender red bumps on your head?
- What are some causes of two large bumps on your forehead?
- What causes a bump on your head?
- What causes bumps on your lips?
- What causes bumps on the back of your tongue?
- What causes bumps on your gums?
- What causes enlarged pores on your face?
- What causes bumps on your back?
- What causes an outbreak of small bumps on your inner thighs?