Doctor insights on:
What Causes Bumps And Ridges In Fingernails
It depends: Changes in fingernails can be indicative of an underlying medical disorder. Ridges or bumps can be related to iron deficiency. Anemia, lupus, heart disease, and thyroid disorders can also can changes to the fingernails. Fungal infection also can cause bumps and discoloration of the nailbed. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have horizontal ridges or bumps on my left thumb and right middle fingernails. May sound trivial but have never had them. Should i be concerned?
I have ridges or bumpy fingernails on my right hand. I've been diagnosed with hypothyroidism, Interstitial cystitis, fibro, tachycardia, anxiety. I have bumps that stay on my arms (rash) and thighs. They will also pop up behind my ears and down my nec
CONSULT DERMATOLOGIS: With your History of Multible Medical Conditions,and you have to on few medications and the rash you described It is very difficult to say what is causing the bumps on your arms and thighs I will suggest you consult a Dematologist to find what these bumps are due to ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have a soft bump on my middle fingerbetween the knuckle and fingernail. It is not painful but it seems to be distorting the shape of my fingernail .
I Have a grey like bump under my skin on my upper chest which is hard and hurts a little when rubbed size of a fingernail? What is happening?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes ridges and lines in fingernails?
- What causes ridges in fingernails and toenails?
- What causes horizontal ridges in fingernails mineral deficiency?
- What causes vertical ridges in fingernails?
- What causes ridges in fingernails?
- What mineral deficiency causes ridges and brittle fingernails?
- What causes ridges in the fingernails?
- What vitamin deficiency causes ridges in fingernails?
- Talk to a dermatologist online