Doctor insights on:
What Causes Bruising In The Lower Abdomen
3 weeks ago i was elbowed hard in my lower abdomen. Instead of bruising, it felt like a knot or something. I still have it, what could it be?
Bruises, or ecchymoses, are a discoloration and tenderness of the skin or mucous membranes due to the leakage of blood from an injured blood vessel into the tissues. Pupura refers to bruising as the result of a disease condition. A very small bruise is called a petechia. These often appear as many tiny red dots clustered together, and could ...Read more
Woke up with two unexplained bruises on my lower abdomen on saturday morning (one on the left and the other on the right) each about 3 inches long..?
Pain: The most important question is whether or not your in pain. If you are, get to a doctor immediately. If your not, i would see if it resolves in a few days. ...Read more
I slipped & fell over the edge of the tub, hit lower abdomen & pubic area really hard on the edge.I'm 4 weeks preggo.Could this cause me to miscarry?
See your doctor: Many things can cause pain in the right lower quadrant of the abdomen. Some of them are dangerous. See you doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes fluttering in the lower abdomen?
- What causes movement in the lower abdomen?
- What causes pain in the lower back and abdomen area?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes pain in the lower abdomen in women?
- What would cause pain in the lower right abdomen?
- What causes pressure in the lower abdomen?
- What would cause a pain in the lower left abdomen?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free