Doctor insights on:
What Causes Brown Discharge From Crinone
Possible: Could be the start, or could be spotting mixed in with the gel. ...Read more
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
I have pink urine after 3 weeks of embyro transfer. No abdomial pain or vaginal discharge . Just pink urine. Can Crinone cause this pink urine. Please?
Is it okay to have pink(salmon), brown, black discharge in small to large clumps when you are using crinone 8% progesterone gel in early pregnancy wk 7?
Yes: It is a good medicine but that those 2 things are the main problems i see in many of my patients who are on the drug. ...Read more
Likely normal: Most likely this is a little bit of blood in the vagina from the egg retrieval and can be completely normal if you are otherwise feeling fine. Let your ivf nurse or doctor know. Take care and best of luck! ...Read more
7+4 IVF preg. Using crinone.Watery discharge. No smell. But milky in colour. Waiting for dr appt. Can this be normal or something v worrying?
Milkydischarge pregn: Milky discharge can be monilial inf. Must see your obgyn ...Read more
Are white (small pieces) discharge after embryo transfer day 12 in IVF treatment normal?
I'm using crinone 8% everyday after eggs collected.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes light brown discharge two weeks before period?
- What std causes brown discharge?
- What causes stomach pain with gas and clear discharge from your bottom?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes brown discharge before period?
- What is brown discharge that come from your vargina?
- What causes brown discharge and uterine pain?
- What causes brown discharge in a women?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free