Doctor insights on:
What Causes Bright Yellow Diarrhea
Loose stools is a symptom in which a person's stool (poop) does not hold its shape after it goes into the toilet. Instead of remaining a shaped piece of poop, the poop spreads out in the toilet bowl water. Very loose stool is called diarrhea. Loose stool can be caused by infections, certain foods or drinks, ...Read more
I frequently have diarrhea that had undigested food and a bright yellow liquid, what is or could be the cause?
Time to see your doc: Diarrhea illnesses are a cause of dehydration. The cause of your diarrhea could range from an infection to a chronic inflammatory condition. Even a viral gastroenteritis can give you these symptoms. See your doc so he can take stool samples and check your blood and your bp. ...Read more
Bile: Bile, a fluid secreted by the liver to assist in fat absorption is often poorly absorbed when you have diarrhea. This liquid has a yellow-green color and is responsible for the yellowish-green color often seen with diarrhea. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I take balsalazide and I have bright yellow diarrhea i been havering a lot of diarrhea hi dr said it ok because i'm in a new medication?
Balsalazide: In four controlled clinical trials patients given a Balsalazide dose of 6.75 g/day frequently reported adverse reactions: headache (8%), abdominal pain (6%), diarrhea (5%), nausea (5%), vomiting (4%), respiratory infection (4%), and arthralgia (4%). Withdrawal from therapy due to adverse reactions was comparable among patients on Balsalazide and placebo. A small number had worsening of colitis. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes bright yellow diarrhea in adults?
- What causes bright yellow watery diarrhea?
- What may cause yellow diarrhea and yellow bile in vomiting?
- What causes yellow watery diarrhea?
- What does bright yellow diarrhea mean?
- What causes bright yellow loose stools?
- What are the causes of yellow diarrhea?
- What causes yellow diarrhea in adults?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free