Doctor insights on:
What Causes Blurred Vision In One Eye
Many things: This is a problem that requires a face-to-face meeting with your doctor. In that meeting, your doctor will listen to you, perform a throrough examination and possibly order labs or other tests. Based on this information, he/she will be able to tell you what's wrong and what to do about it. ...Read more
No: Blurring in one eye is typically a problem (from front to back of the visual system) with the tear film, cornea, anterior chamber, lens, vitreous, retina, orbit, optic nerve, and any connection to the visual cortex. Sinus fullness doesn't directly affect vision. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can hypothyroid cause blurred vision in one eye? My eye doc can't get my right eye to focus; no astigmatism.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes temporary blurred vision in one eye?
- What can cause blurred vision in one eye?
- Causes of blurred vision in one eye
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can cause blurred vision in only one eye?
- Sudden blurred vision in one eye causes
- Blurred vision in 1 eye
- Treatment for blurred vision in one eye
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free