Doctor insights on:
What Causes Bloating After A Half Marathon
Training for half marathon that is in a month. Have periods with awful bloating. Can I take diurex with Pamabrom to ease the bloating. Not daily. ?
Maybe IBS, but...: The GI tract has a very limited # of symptoms to signal its distress--nausea/vomiting, diarrhea/constipation, bloating, pain, fullness, bleeding, etc. As you know, many of these characterize ibs, but are also seen with inflammatory, infectious, ischemic, malabsorptive, and functional disorders. Directed lab work, imaging, biopsies, stool studies are appropriate in excluding non-ibs pathology. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Day after half marathon
- Bloated after half marathon
- Recovery week after a half marathon
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Half marathon
- Why am so bloated after running a half marathon?
- What to wear when walking in a half marathon in cold weather?
- What are the causes of bloating abdominal pain after eating?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online