Doctor insights on:
What Causes Bleeding From Ear
See a doctor: This could be serious. See a doctor and get this looked at, quickly. ...Read more
My dad started bleeding from ear a lot and is dizzy. Could this be a result of the blood thinners he is taking?
Bleeding from ear after flying? Flew 6 hours- the throat/ear pain was horrible + flu symptoms. Lost hearing in both ears now 1 ear started bleeding
?? conditions ??: If you were cleaning your ears with a q-tip or other object you could scratch the canal lining and get a bleed. If it followed pain in the ear it could be an ear drum rupture from a rapidly progressing ear infection. If neither are true i can't think of another cause.A trip to your pcp during regular hours should sort it out. ...Read more
My ear has been bleeding slowly for the 24hours. Haven't done anything to hurt it. Plus it doesn't hurt. What could be cause it?
See below: These symptoms need to be fully and thoroughly evaluated by your physician who can then explain them to you and discuss with you what's best. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of bleeding from the ear
- What causes bleeding in ears?
- My ear is bleeding what is the cause
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the causes of bleeding from the rectum?
- What causes bleeding from the mouth?
- What are the causes of bleeding from multivitamins?
- What causes bleeding from the vagina?
- What causes bleeding from the ears?