Doctor insights on:
What Causes Bad Taste In Your Mouth
Mouth (mouth) " n. Pl. Mouths 1. A. The body opening through which an animal takes in food. B. The cavity lying at the upper end of the alimentary canal, bounded on the outside by the lips and inside by the oropharynx and containing in higher vertebrates the tongue, gums, and teeth. C. This cavity regarded as the source of sounds and speech. D. The opening to any cavity or canal ...Read more
Bad taste in my mouth that's been there for days, and i'm not sick or anything. What could be the cause?
Periodontal disease: Gum (periodontal) disease is a common problem. It can be accompanied by foul breath and a foul taste in the mouth...Especially if one breaths through the mouth when asleep. See a dentist for an examination and information about treatment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes a bad taste in your mouth?
- What causes a bad taste in mouth?
- What causes a bad taste in the mouth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does a bad taste in your mouth mean?
- Bad taste in your mouth
- What can cause a bad taste in the mouth?
- What causes bad taste in mouth after eating?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online