Doctor insights on:
What Causes Bad Bad Hot Flashes
Several possibilitie: Hot flashes can be due to menopause, sudden changes in blood sugar, thyroid problems, and occasionally chronic illness like tuberculosis. In general, hot flashes are not normal and a person that experiences severe ones should see a doctor to determine the specific cause. ...Read more
It depends: If you experienced menopause, this could be a " hot flash" , which is happens due to decline in estrogen after stopping having periods. Hormonal replacement therapy could alleviate the symptoms, but talk to your doctor to have a good check-up before it, especially regarding risk factors fof heart disease and stroke. If you are pre-menopausal, your reaction could be " premature ovarian failure" ...Read more
Cycle has been 5 days late. Now has a light flow that doesn't require a pad. It has been light for 3 days now. Real bad hot flashes before this. 22yr?
Variable: In my experience, which i admit may be skewed, hormone balances are the most common reason for hot flashes. However, there are several other possibilities for hot flashes in women. See a doctor for evaluation if they are bothersome or accompanied by other quality of life symptoms. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can ovarian cyst cause bad hot flashes?
- What causes farts to smell really bad and having to pass gas often?
- What causes bad taste in back of throat?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What would be the cause of a bent penis bad circumcision?
- Dialysis patient what causes bad taste in mouth
- What causes a bad taste in my mouth?
- What could be causing bad odors coming from my vagina?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free