Doctor insights on:
What Causes Articulation Stiffness
Severa things: If each time you fly you experience back stiffness, you may have minor disc disease or a disc bulge. These are more prominent when sitting, and pressing on nerves running to back muscles lead to stiffness. Equally it could just be that you have chronic back strain, which is exacerbated by prolonged sitting when flying. ...Read more
Hello sir, i want to ask you whether increase of diabetes in the body can cause stiffness in the parts of the body?
A feeling of painful stiffness on the right side waist line comes and goes , especially when standing up.What might be the cause ?
A couple of things: That area has abdominal & core muscles, ascending large colon, some small colon, lung/diaphragm, liver, gall bladder, ureter, kidney, & is not too far from appendix & ovary. I'm thinking pulled/strained muscle, but it could be "referred pain" rough translation "problem not where pain felt" which doesn't really help you. Keep an eye out for other clues. What makes it worse, better? Food? Fluid? BM? ...Read more
Possible: Plantar fascitiis.Get a more detailed answer ›
Joint injury: When is a hip is stiff its movement is limited by some injury. This can be to the joint space itself, that is the cartilage can be thinning. It can also be due to damage to the tissue surrounding the hip joint called the labrum. A labral tear is painful and causes stiffness. Then there can be muscle strain to the muscles around the hip. This will cause stiffness too. ...Read more
Frozen Shoulder?: Stiffness by itself is not diagnostic of a rotator cuff tear but rather a frozen or stiff shoulder. Any sort of shoulder injury or trauma can initiate the process of adhesive capsulitis (frozen shoulder). Learn more here: http://theshouldercenter.Com/frozen-shoulder.Htm. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes quad muscle stiffness?
- What causes stiffness after sitting?
- What causes muscle pain stiffness after a workout?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the common causes of hand joint pain and stiffness?
- What causes pain and stiffness in the finger joints?
- What might cause chronic back stiffness and pain after a long flight?
- What might cause leg stiffness and pain after a long drive?
- What causes stiffness in the knee?