Doctor insights on:
What Causes Aches And Pains All Over
Varies: The fluid retention typical of pregnancy can cause aches and pain. The Progesterone level is very elevated during pregnancy - this results in some relaxation of ligaments and tendons throughout the body, which would also explain aches and pain. The enlarging uterus and the inherent pregnancy related presence of a cyst on at least one of the ovaries also could add to your aches and pain. ...Read more
What causes aches and pains or cramps in lower abdomen in early pregnancy 3-4 weeks along? Other than miscarriage.
Bladder infection: This is commonly a urinary tract infection or a cervical irritation or infection. ...Read more
Daily aches and pains which causes me concern, however this started at age 30 doctors aren't concerned, should I be?
Incomplete info: If condition has not worsened much in 3 years then it is not likely to be serious. However your pain needs to be treated adequately. ...Read more
One last thing.. Could the aches and pains be caused from overtraining? How many days a week and time should be spent exercising to stay healthy?
Joints should not...: ...ache. training should B spaced out. A Hard workout like weight training 1 day the next day easier an focus on cardio. B sure U R well hydrated, & Ur protein intake is adequate. Muscle aching is due 2 U pushing Ur muscles 2 the point that U will gain bulk & strength. Get the joints evaluated. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sore troat and glands and aches and pains all over what is this
- Causes of aching all over
- Aches and pains all over my body
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can cause your body to ache all over?
- Sharp pains all over body causes
- I have aches and pains all over my body
- Ache all over and headache
- Aches and pains all over body