Doctor insights on:
What Causes A Sore Tailbone
Tailbone has been sore for a few days. No injury has caused it to be sore. Woke up this morning with it being bruised. What could it be?
Sitting positions: or a hard mattress are things to consider. Try to not "slouch" while sitting and try sleeping on side if possible to see if these help. Also car seats are often a problem because they have a more reclined position. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
2 weeks ago i fell ice, 4 days later i got a sore pimple type thing at the base of my tailbone its now spread & I have 4/5. Is it cause of the fall?
Let me explian: Most likely not but take care them early before they cause more problems. Ask your doctor to take x-ray on the tail bone to see if it is broken. Good luck. ...Read more
I have a blowup donut they gave me after I delivered. Would that be useful on a long flight if I have sore tailbone?
Yes.: It definitely can help. ...Read more
I've had a sore tailbone for about 2 months now. I just started sitting on a donut. Any thing else you would suggest?
Hard to say: There is a condition known as coccydynia, which means pain from the tailbone. In this condition, the tailbone is usually quite tender. It also may be coming from other structures in the area as well. Usually a detailed exam and appropriate studies can. Determine the cause. Thank you for the question. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes a sore perineum?
- My boyfriend has a sore testical what could be causing it
- What can cause a knot in my back by my tailbone?
- What would cause a sore bump on the bottom my foot?
- What causes a sore lump on the bottom of foot?
- I have a painless sore on my genitals what could cause this
- What could be causing soreness under the tongue as well as a patchy white spot?
- What causes a sore throat on one side?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free