Doctor insights on:
What Causes A Person To Go An Dyalisis
Is dialysis procedure cause death if it done more than a year , also my health goes on decreasing ?
Simple answer is that it is a medical technology used primarily to provide an artificial replacement for lost kidney function in people with renal failure. Hemodialysis remove wastes and excess water from the blood by circulating blood outside the body through an external filter, called a dialyzer. Blood and dialysate flow through in opposite directions and the ...Read more
It can: Dialysis serves two functions. One is to remove some of the toxins in the blood that are no longer able to be removed by the kidneys due to kidney failure. The other is to remove fluid that has accumulated due to the diseased kidneys. If the dialysis prescription is incorrect in relation to the patient's "optimal" or dry weight, too much fluid can be removed and the person can become dehydrated. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Dialysis Problems: This usually happens when a person is first placed on hemodialysis. There are two theories as to why this happens. This link will take you to a very thorough explanation of these theories: http://www.Kidneydoctor.Com/equilib.Htm. You need to read this slowly to get the full picture of dss. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See below: If you mean the site of the needle puncture, it could be a hematoma, blood under skin, which can change colour. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes a person to fart?
- What causes a person to yawn?
- What causes a person to be a sociopath?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What caused a person to lose bm?
- What causes a person to bruise easily?
- What temperature will cause a person to hallucinate?
- What can a person do for priapism without going to a doctor?
- Talk to a nephrologist online for free