Doctor insights on:
What Causes A Pasty White Vaginal Discharge
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
Bacterial Vaginosis: Most common cause of a fishy vaginal discharge is bacterial vaginosis. It is not an std; it is similar to a yeast infection. It is the most common abnormal vaginal discharge. Other cause can be an std called trichomonas. Douching, recent increase in sexual frequency, or recent antibiotics/antifungal medication can increase one's changes, but it often occurs for "no reason". You need a rx to treat. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Bacterial vaginosis : The most common symptom of BV is an abnormal off-white vaginal discharge (especially after vaginal intercourse) that may be accompanied by an unpleasant (usually fishy) smell. This malodorous discharge coats the walls of the vagina, and is usually without significant irritation, pain, or erythema (redness), although mild itching can sometimes occur. Treatment is with antibiotics. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes white vaginal discharge?
- What does white pasty discharge mean?
- White pasty discharge
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What symptoms causes pasty discharge with a fishy smell?
- What is white vaginal discharge?
- White pasty discharge during pregnancy
- White pasty discharge before period
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free