Doctor insights on:
What Causes A Nevus To Appear
I have a nevus spilus on my thigh and today it was very painful and sore. What could this be caused by?
Changes: If you noticed changes in this nevus , you should consult a dermatologist and have it biopsied. ...Read more
They are natural: Moles, "nevi", also called "beauty marks" are pigmented skin growths that usually appear at a very young age but can become more apparent with further growth. The vast majority are totally benign and don't require treatment. Rarely, if a mole changes suddenly, consult with a dermatologist for possible biopsy as abnormal cells may be present. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it normal for new moles to appear during adulthood, or is this a cause for concern? They are medium brown and not very big
Yes: It is normal but you should see a dermatologist for a complete body mole check ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes bruises to appear?
- What causes moles to appear?
- What causes bruises to appear for no reason?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes a cluster of blisters to appear on earlobe?
- What causes a cluster of blisters to appear on ear lobe?
- Causes of nevus of ota
- Causes of intradermal nevus
- Talk to a dermatologist online