Doctor insights on:
What Causes A Mans Cum To Be Stringy
Protein: Semen is a product of several things. There are secretions from the testicles themselves, secretions from the prostate and from the seminal vessicles and the cowper's glands along with mucous from the urethra. All of these have amounts of carbohydrates but the majority is protein. The protein nature makes the seminal fluid viscid, thick and stringy. With time it liquifies & stringy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Im a thirty nine year old man and when i ejaculate very little semen comes out, what could be the cause and should i be worried.
Here are some ...: The volume of semen widely vary, usually about 1.5 - 4.5 cc, largely reflecting the inborn size of your seminal vesicles, but it would not affect sex life and fertility as long as the sperm count and concentration are adequate, and you function well in erection and coitus. But, always rememeber: Don't let overindulgence and obsession rein and ruin our life. ...Read more
Lack of orgasm: This is called anorgasmia. It is usually caused by a psychotropic medication ( anti-depressants etc) but can be caused due to anxiety and depression without being medicated for it, or a side effect of other medication. It can also be variation of normal sexual behavior since some guys can have orgasm with intercourse but not with masturbation. hope that helps.thanks ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What could be the cause of the inability for me to control my urination as a man?
- What causes semen to be thick and stringy?
- What causes a man to urinate alot at night?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can cause a pregnancy test to be false positive?
- What can be used to treat a fungus that causes skin discoloration?
- What can cause my left pinky and half my palm to be numb for close to a year now?
- What would cause a baby to be born with an extra thumb?
- Talk to a urologist online for free