Doctor insights on:
What Causes A Cluster Of Blisters To Appear On Ear Lobe
I have small blisters appearing on bother ears the tops and lobes they are painful and filled with a clear fluid what could this be please?
My 6 year old son woke up with a swolllen ear lobe and a fever blister on his lip should I be concerned ?
I get some type of a zit on my ear lobe. It stays sore for a few days they appear to be beneath the skin and no head on them. What is the cause?
Please help! what is the cause of appearance of fused ear lobes in some persons against the progression of evolution?
That's silly: Evolution doesn't proceed in any particular direction. This is such a basic misunderstanding that if you heard it from a biology instructor, you should report that individual to their supervisor. It's the natural tendency of living things to differ from one another, more or less randomly. Please, to be literate in the 21st century, get a good book to understand basic biology. ...Read more
Sebaceous cysts: Many people have these cysts, which develop in the earlobes and behind the ears. They are oily, containing sebum, and sometimes can get infected. If you're able to express and drain them on your own, I would not be too concerned. If you develop a large one or it becomes infected, then sometimes surgical removal is necessary. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes a knot and pain to appear on the right side of stomach?
- What can cause blisters on only a small area of the genitals?
- I have a tender spot on the back of my head what could be the cause
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of a blood blister on lip?
- Causes of painful lump on ear lobe
- Causes of tiny itchy bumps on ear lobe
- Causes of red spots on ear lobe
- Talk to a dermatologist online