Doctor insights on:
What Causes A Blighted Ovum Alcohol
Doubt it: Blighted ovum (or anembryonic pregnancy) is more related to a chromosomal or post-conception error. Nothing you can do to prevent or cause these. Smoking however, can increase infertility, miscarriage, growth restriction, and preterm delivery. No to mention the neonatal health problems including sids...So, if you're planning a family; quit, eat healthy, exercise, & update your exam. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: The two issues are most likely unrelated. ...Read more
I was exercising (zumba) on the day my baby stopped developing. Could this have caused my blighted ovum if genetic tests of the sac came back normal?
No: Exercise is good, and doesn't bother a normal pregnancy. Women have had to work or otherwise exercise during pregnancy since the beginning of time. Life is not perfect, so if a defective fetus is created, the woman's body has the job of shutting down the pregnancy and getting rid of the embryo or fetus. That's how nature does its amazing work, both in humans and in our pets and animals. ...Read more
I was informed 4 years ago I have a slight case of pcos. I recently miscarries due to a blighted ovum. Could this have been caused by pcos?
PCOS-Miscarriage: The miscarriage rate is a little higher with PCOS. You should consult your doc. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes a blighted ovum?
- Causes of blighted ovum pregnancy
- Recurrent blighted ovum causes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of blighted ovum miscarriage
- Multiple blighted ovum causes
- Does alcohol intake during pregnancy cause blighted ovum?
- Could adderall cause a blighted ovum
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free