Doctor insights on:
What Causes A Bad Taste In Your Mouth
Mouth (mouth) " n. Pl. Mouths 1. A. The body opening through which an animal takes in food. B. The cavity lying at the upper end of the alimentary canal, bounded on the outside by the lips and inside by the oropharynx and containing in higher vertebrates the tongue, gums, and teeth. C. This cavity regarded as the source of sounds and speech. D. The opening to any cavity or canal ...Read more
Bad taste in my mouth that's been there for days, and i'm not sick or anything. What could be the cause?
Periodontal disease: Gum (periodontal) disease is a common problem. It can be accompanied by foul breath and a foul taste in the mouth...Especially if one breaths through the mouth when asleep. See a dentist for an examination and information about treatment. ...Read more
I recently had a root canal, since the procedure I have had a bad taste in my mouth. What would cause this?
I am taking Atropine drops for iritis, is it normal to have a bad taste in my mouth after taking the drops? The taste causes me to gag.
Yes, and use another: technique of placing your finger on your lower puncta (opening to tear duct) to reduce it going down your nose into your throat. That might help! ...Read more
Bad taste is also known as Bad taste in mouth. Bad tastes is a symptom in which a person senses a bad taste when he is not eating or drinking bad-tasting foods. A bad taste can come from gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) where stomach liquids make their way up to the throat, from some medicines, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes a bad taste in my mouth?
- What does a bad taste in your mouth mean?
- What causes a bitter taste in your mouth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes bad taste in your mouth?
- What can cause a salty taste in your mouth?
- What causes a sour taste in your mouth?
- What causes a sweet taste in your mouth?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online