Doctor insights on:
What Causes A Ache In The Middle Of Your Stomach
Acid dull pain?: 34 F from UK asks: Can acid in the stomach cause a dull ache and pain? ANS: Hmmm. Where? in head, chest, belly, leg, ovary or foot. We cannot read your mind here. Or at least I cannot. But get 2nd opinion with me and we will figure out. ...Read more
Sweats/stomach ache: Pain can cause sweats. Mild night sweats may very well be within the normal range or they are part of the same picture as the stomach ache. Stomach ache could be gastritis, stomach or duodenal ulcer, acid reflux, etc. We need more information to determine the cause of your problem. ...Read more
When i'm sitting and bend forward my entire abdomen is very sore. Been a few months . Right flank painful as well. What could cause this?
Needs to be checked: Any persistent pain or soreness(unless related to heavy exertion/lifting etc) in your abdomen would worry me in that something is going on inside your belly. So if you have not done any overwork in the last 2 weeks, then a doctor needs to examine your belly to check what is going on. It is easy to find out with a ct scan if there is anything serious going on in your abdomen. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Had burning ache pain 3weeks right abdomen.. Has subsided now.. Still there but much less now just soreWhat would cause this and should i still worry?
Abdominal pain: Several abdominal conditions could do it as could gallbladder. ...Read more
I have persistent ache in top portion of my abdomen, i just noticed it when i woke up about an hour ago. What are the possible causes?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes pain in the middle of your stomach and the middle of your back?
- What can cause a stomach ache?
- What causes stomach aches in the morning?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What would make your lower stomach ache?
- What foods cause hives and stomach aches in children?
- What causes a stomach ache after eating?
- What are the causes of a constant stomach ache and fatigue in child?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online