Doctor insights on:
What Causes A 7 Year Old To Get A Rash On Her Private Area
Contact irritant: I look at a rash limited to a specific area by where it is and what agents may come in contact. For a 7yo, contact with scented toilet tissue, soaps, buble bath, specialty underware with printed cartoon characters over the area, etc.Some kids that age don't rince well after a bath and soapy water, bath beads, shampoo or other products may enter her sensative genital area. This can set up a rash or itch. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
Is it normal for a 7 year old girl to get a rash on her face, chest, arms, and legs after getting pink eye in both eyes?
My 7 year old son has a rash on his arm. It's been there for about a week. Seemed to get better for a day or two and then came back. What do I do?
My 7 year old child has almost perfect round rashes on the inside of his elbows. They are silver dollar sized. eczema?
My 3year old has what looks like a rash on her private area, red outline around her private and a bit toward her butt. What caused it & what to do ?
7 year old vomited a few days ago, has since seemed his normal self. Now has a non blancing rash on his chest, but he seems well should I worry?
Vomiting/rash: Best to have him checked. Vomiting is a non specific symptom and may be associated with another illness such as strep. If the rash does not blanch it could be petechiae. This may be associated with a more serious illness or blood that is low in platelets. Have him checked and get it sorted out. All the best. ...Read more
My 7 year old had been running a fever the last few days. Now she has a rash on her back and all over? Whatshould I do?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My 2 year old has a rash on top of arms and around her genitals what is it
- How to get rid of a zit on private area?
- My 7 year old has a fever of 390 c should i take her to the hospital
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the causes of hair loss on a 15 year old?
- Year old gets a small rash on her face when she eats certain foods
- What could i be allergic to if i get a rash on my arms only?
- What to do if a 7 year old has an ear infection doesnt want to eat?
- Talk to a pediatrician online