Doctor insights on:
What Caused My Vision To Go White
What could cause wiggly white lines which come and go across visual field?how to get rid of themfor good?vision check normal
Visual auras: Its good to see that the eye exam was normal as flashing lights can sometimes indicate a retinal problem. Otherwise, these are probably visual auras that can sometimes be associated with a migraine like headache afterwards. If this is what you have, the symptoms gradually increase over 5 minutes and lasts for less than an hour. Vision then returns to normal after that. Take care. ...Read more
Sine last december, i sometimes see on and off black small floating dots in my vision. They go away after i blink a few times. What causes this?
Floaters float!: Floaters are tiny clumps of gel or cells floating inside the vitreous, casting shadows on the retina. They are more visible when you look at the sky or a bright, evenly lit surface, and may look like little dots, circles, lines, clouds or cobwebs. You have always had some floaters since birth, even if you were not aware of them. New floaters come from tiny bits of retinal tissue. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My vision randomly goes blury then returns to normal. Its happened for a while. What can cause this?
My daughters vision went completely white then completely black for about a minute . What could cause this ?
How old is she?: Hard to say without knowing any specifics, an exam will determine the cause or at least give the doctor somme idea of the cause. ...Read more
Yes: The vision will be affected during active inflammation. Lowered vision is sometimes the reason persons with some types of uveitis will finally seek help. Untreated uveitis can cause serious complications which can lead to permanent changes in the eye. You should be under the care of an ophthalmologist for this. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- A stiff muscle in neck causes my head to go forward what could be helpful
- What causes my toes to go numb?
- What causes my fingers to go numb?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes my tongue to be white?
- What could cause my ear to hurt when i yawn?
- Bumps in the mouth on my gums what can cause this to happen
- What can cause burning and tingling in my groin down my leg to my feet?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free