Doctor insights on:
What Causea A Uterus To Retain Fluid
2 mm fluid uterus, 8 mm endometrum. D&C 6 week go for retained produvcts @4 weeks pp.No longer spotting, just occaisoinal cramps.Normal ultrasound?
Some free fluid on ultrasound of uterus. Endometrial 8 mm, d&c 4 weeks ago, 8 weeks postpartum. Likelihood of more retained products of conception?
What are the causes of retained fluid in the uterus shown in the CT scan of a 25yrs girl not virgin not sexually active?
Menstruation: Fluid in the uterus is usually blood and the endometrial tissue from the woman's period. This could be a normal finding depending on the amount of fluid and point of your cycle at whih the CT was performed. Best to talk with a gynecologist about the findings and have them look at the scan. I hope this helps. ...Read more
I'm 25yrs,virgin not sexually active,my CT scan shows retained fluid in the uterus,my period is regular but this month lasts for25 days as spotting ?
Is postpartum blood clot and retained tissue in uterus serious? Given methergine to pass clot but nothing has passed my bleeding has stopped.
Is resonance guided focused ultrasound a good treatment for adenomyosis?Suffering from adenomyosis n hope could retain uterus. Tq.
Nothing: Not uncommon finding at certainmtimes.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Have a mildly retroflexed uterus what is the best way to get pregnant
- What causes your body to retain fluid?
- What does it mean to have a thick uterus lining?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean to have a large uterus?
- What are the precautions to take for a bulky uterus?
- Vaginal secretions during an orgasm
- What to do when a bone is stuck in throat?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free