Doctor insights on:
What Cause My Left Side To Be Swollen
What can cause the left side of my neck to swell a little bit? its just the left side that's swollen . Its not bad but you can tell it is.
What would cause the left side of my face to be constantly swollen. Its very noticeable and never goes away? I have a history of pvcs.
ENT evaluation: I doubt that pvc's are to blame for your swelling. I could be related to underlying sinus congestion. I would start with an ENT physician for an evaluation. The problem would be less likely due to your heart or blockages in the veins that drain your face as you would be having much more severe symptoms. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Several diseases: Inadequate blood flow to the heart muscle, elevated pressure in the left ventricle due to chronic heart failure or disease of the aortic valve/mitral valve (leakage or stenosis), infection that weakens the heart muscle (viral myocarditis, endocarditis), or infiltrative diseases like amyloidosis can all cause left ventricular chamber dilatation over the course of time. ...Read more
What could cause a swollen tonsil on just the left side? There's no pain, no puss, and no other marks. Just looks/feels swollen/like something's stuck
My daughter is complaining about the left side of her face hurting and burning. It's also a little swollen. What could cause this?
Needs to be checked: This could be a few things. She needs to see a doctor soon. ...Read more
Infection: Swollen lymph nodes are often the reaction to an infection nearby, a regional infection. A swollen lymph node on side of neck may be from a throat infection, or infection in ears, or scalp infection. ...Read more
The left side of mt neck and face are swollen. How can I tell if my lymphnodes are swollen? And can they cause facial swelling? Lymphoma?
How can u tell if an occipital lymph node is swollen? What would it feel like? What would cause it to swell on just the left side?
Swollen Lymph Node: You can tell if a lymph node is swollen if you can feel the lymph node. Normal lymph nodes are generally not felt. If you can feel an occipital lymph node, it is enlarged. Anything that affects your upper airway, such as sinus inflammation or a recent scalp inflammation can cause a swollen occipital lymph node. Unless you are sick, give it a couple weeks to resolve. If not, see your doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pain in left side of my jaw what can be done to relieve pain
- What could this tailbone pain that radiates to the left side of my rear be?
- What can cause my left pinky and half my palm to be numb for close to a year now?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes pain in my upper back on the left side by my ribs?
- I have a lump in the back of my throat on the left side what could it be
- What can a swollen lower left rib and left side pain be from?
- What could be causing pain in my ribs on right side towards my back?
- I have a numb spot on my left side of my back what could be the cause