Doctor insights on:
What Cause Male To Loose Feeling In Penis
Can herpes cause a constant tingling/itchy/annoying feeling on the penis? Daily weird sensation. Not sure if it's just mental. Not diagnosed.
Incomplete voiding: Some times there is an infection in males- non specific urethritis/UTI. F/u with doc/urgent care for U/A, even if negative may treat with antibiotics- doxycycline( if no allergy) for non specific urethritis especially in sexually active males.Do you have a partner? if a female is being treated for bacterial vaginosis they may treat the male as well with Flagyl if no allergy/ F/U ...Read more
This question reguards a male. His symptos; sideways urination/ 'weird feeling' in penis after drinking a sugarfree koolaid drink. Has lasted 3days?
Likely unrelated: If urethra sticking (causing angled voiding) and unusual feeling for few days, more concerning may be a urethritis, which likely has nothing to do w/koolaid (but "might" be an odd allergic reaction, i guess). Should see your dr / urgent care / std clinic for exam and urine testing to be sure is not std / infection as cause. ...Read more
Pulsing in penis: Usually this would be the early sign of arousal. Anything interesting going on? ...Read more
front of penis feels more sensation feeling during erection though its all hard is cause the neves are trapped to prevent blood from escaping
Question?: Not sure I see a question for us in there? Try clarifying and resubmit ... ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What cause blood to come from penis?
- What causes choking feeling in throat?
- What causes fullness feeling in throat and shortness of breath?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can cause burning and tingling in my groin down my leg to my feet?
- What causes a burning feeling in my veins?
- What would cause my elbow to have a burning feeling?
- What causes the feeling of something crawling in my head?
- Talk to a urologist online for free