Doctor insights on:
What Cause Eyes To Turn Brownish
Pigment changes: There are several causes of color changes in the white of the eyes. Most commonly, there is a slow yellowing that can occur with time. As well, increase in the size of small blood vessels can dull the white appearance. Rarely, jaundice and other diseases can affect the white of the eye. Any change in the eyes' color should be evaluated by an eye doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What would cause the whites of eyes to turn yellow?
- What cause whites of eyes to turn dark?
- What causes the whites of your eyes to turn yellow?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes a brownish discharge?
- What is the cause of brownish discharge?
- What cause brownish leukorrhea?
- What is the name of the disease causes vomiting and eyes to turn yellow?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free