Doctor insights on:
What Cause Blood To Come From Penis
Blood = Erection: I am not sure what you mean. But, blood flow into the shaft of the penis is how an erection occurs. Now if you mean you are peeing blood then this is an urgent issue and you should not be online but in line at your doctor's office of the nearest urgent care center. Blood from the penis is an infection of some kind or worse. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
What can cause bleeding from the penis? I am 63 years old . It happened once and there was only enough blood to discolor my underpants. No injury.
Is it dangerous for a girl's blood to get on my penis? Could it cause an infection if it got inside?
Relax, but....: If you're going to have sexual intercourse, please go to the library, book store or internet and learn a little about it. It'll save you a lot of grief and keep you out of trouble. The blood isn't a problem (and it won't get "inside" your penis) but it could also mean you're being exposed to HIV and/or stds. Haven't you ever heard about "protection"? ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Yes: If you are referring to blood in the urine or coming out from the penis, it is not uncommon for this to be due to a ruptured vein in the region of the prostate gland (similar to a nosebleed) often associated with straining but should be evaluated further by a urologist. If referring to blood underneath the skin of the penis (hematoma) due to sex/masturbation, this can occur as well. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What vitamins help blood flow to my penis?
- What causes bleeding from penis?
- What causes your period to come early?
- What causes your period to come a week early?
- What cause male to loose feeling in penis?
- What causes a penis to retract?
- What causes blood pressure to go down while the heart rate goes up with exercise?
- What is cause of num and dull pain from my thigh to my feet?
- Talk to a urologist online for free