Doctor insights on:
What Can Zoloft Interact Badly With
Can I drink Yogi Detox tea for a few days? Will it interact badly with Zoloft or prilosec? Mainly zoloft?
Need more info!: Need to know ingredients of a 'detox tea' to determine if there would be an issue ...Read more
Is Wellbutrin and Zoloft a commonly used combination these days? How do these meds interact with each other achieve therapeutic effects?
You decide: Interaction number of reports stress 6 mood altered (changes in mood) 4 nightmare (unpleasant dream) 4 fall 3 subdural haematoma (blood collects between the skull and the surface of the brain) 3 convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body) 3 nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) 2 dizziness 2 feeling hot 2 irritability 2 these are the interactions reported so far.Personally i would not take them together. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Rhodiola rosea can be a very helpful herb, but it can interact with zoloft and other ssri's. It is a potent inhibitor of certain liver enzymes that metabolize zoloft and others. http://tinyurl.com/or7g6gg because of this, there could be a risk of serotonin syndrome. There is also a published report of tachyarrhythmia when rhodiola was taken with lexapro. ...Read more
Can topamax be used with riperdol at low dosage? Topamax 25mg & riperdol .5mg. Also at 50 mg of zoloft. How will these interact together?
MayChangeRisp Dose: Studies have been mixed: indicating no effect between topiramate/risperdal, but other study indicating topiramate reduced Risperdal by 25%. Basicclinpharmtoxicol2007;100:4.Clinneuropsychopharm2007;30:107. Sertraline not an issue. Will need to monitor and md may need to incr risp dose to maintain effect. Work closely with your md! talk about all of your questions ; concerns! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What cold medicine can i take with zoloft?
- Does zoloft interact with alcohol badly?
- What allergy medication can someone with high blood pressure take?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you clean your ears with hydrogen peroxide what if it goes down into them?
- What can cause yellow vaginal discharge with a fishy odor?
- Can i take lorazepam with zoloft?
- What can i do to reduce the redness associated with keratosis pilaris?
- Talk to a neurologist online