Doctor insights on:
What Can You Take If You Have Bad Circulation In You Legs
Depends on the cause: "bad circulation" can mean a problem with the arteries or the veins. Some people just use that term to mean their feet get cold all the time. Smoking and diabetes are two common causes of circulation trouble. You should see your doctor to find out which kind of problem, if any, you might have. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Calf pain w/ walking: Peripheral vascular disease (PVD) usually presents with pain or cramping in the calf muscles of the legs when you walk for a distance, usually worse if walking uphill, that goes away when you stop. Other signs would be slowly healing wounds of the legs or feet, like several months. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Bad LE circulation: Poor leg/foot circulation is caused by a combination of things like: your inherited genes, lifestyle choices like poor dietary habits, cigarette smoking, associated conditions like diabetes and high blood pressure. No single thing causes it, but rather the combination of many factors such as some of those listed above. ...Read more
Circulation: Purplish skin color, although disturbing in appearance, may not necessarily signify compromise circulation. If you have pulse present in your feet ( either on the front or the back), chances are your circulation is not that bad. If you do indeed have compromised circulation, looking for and treating the underlying cause would be the mainstay of a successful treatment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can you take for poor circulation?
- What to do for bad circulation in legs?
- What causes bad circulation in legs?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can you take if you have food poisoning?
- I have a really bad ear infection what can i do or take
- Crossing legs bad for circulation
- Bad circulation symptoms in legs
- Talk to a cardiologist online