Doctor insights on:
What Can You Take For A Yeast Infection
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Depends: It depends on the severity and treatment you are getting. Also if this is a recurrent issue, it may be more challenging. ...Read more
2-3 days: Most yeast infections will begin to resolve (improve) about 2-3 days after treatment has been started. They can be recurrent, especially if medications are not taken for the entire course. Reducing sugar intake, using probiotics, and increasing raw garlic in the diet can help prevent this from happening, ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can you take for a yeast infection when pregnant?
- What to take when you have a yeast infection?
- What pill can i take for a yeast infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What to take for yeast infections?
- What can you do if you have a yeast infection?
- What can you get a yeast infection from?
- What can you put on a yeast infection?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free