Doctor insights on:
What Can You Do When A Baby Has A Crusty Eye
No: Over-the-counter eye drops are not formulated for babies. If your child has redness of the eyes, drainage, or other eye symptoms, call your doctor. It may be a bacterial infection, a virus, a blocked tear duct or allergy related, but your doctor can determine the appropriate treatment. ...Read more
From childbirth: Often the pressure built up during the process of childbirth will cause small burst blood vessels in the white part of the eye in both the mother and the infant. This is totally benign and will resolve usually within a few weeks. If there is yellow discharge as well or crusting or it gets worse or doesn't clear, show your health care provider. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is glow in the dark stickers safe on infant eyes?, especially that i intend to stick them on the ceiling.
No problem: There is no danger from glow in the dark stickers. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What to do when baby has a cold?
- What to do when baby has a cold and cough?
- My baby has crusty eyes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Treating a croup cough in infants
- What does it mean when a baby has crust in there eye?
- How do you know when a baby has a headache?
- Itchy, crusty nipples and pregnancy
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free