Doctor insights on:
What Can You Do For Dark Circles Under Your Eyes
Dark Eye Circles: In most circumstances the dark circles that form under the lower lids are a result of leaky capillaries in the thin skin of the lid. This problem has no predictable solution, though many creams claim to improve this condition. In some cases, the circles are due to a deep indentation at the "tear trough" line between the lid and the upper cheek. Fillers may help to camouflage the shadowing. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Sleep is not the: answer. Watching your diet for subclinical food allergies will help more. Getting rid of the offending agent (have your PCP do food testing) will be more helpful. Stay away from too much salt, tomatoes, GMO corn, soy, wheat, sugar, potatoes is a start. This area is becoming vasodilated, and creating dark circles from the lymphatic congestion going into those veins. ...Read more
Depends how long: they have been dark circles. If for a long time, it can be permanent hyperpigmentation. If short, then you need to look at your diet and see what you are allergic too subclinically to foods causing this venous congestion creating dark circles. Talk with your eye doctor about this, and see a food allergist too. ...Read more
See an allergist: Remove the cause and get treated, paste of mint helps, potatoes skin to. Cucumber paste so good. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes dark circles under your eyes if you are still young?
- What can i do about dark circles under my eyes?
- I have dark circles under my eyes what can i do
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes dark circles under your eyes?
- What to do about dark circles under eyes?
- What do dark circles under eyes mean?
- What do dark circles under the eyes mean?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free