Doctor insights on:
What Can You Do For A Ruptured Ovarian Cyst
See below: Bleeding usually stops spontaneously. If it doesn't, your doctor will provide hormonsl medications to stop the bleeding. ...Read more
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Yes and no: Yes for the pain pills, no for the abx. There may be another reason for the abx. Please ask your doctor. ...Read more
Varies: It varies from person to person. Some people don't have pain when the cyst ruptures while others have excruciating pain. You should see a doctor if pain is severe or persistent. ...Read more
Maybe something else: Every month a woman who ovulates will essentially have a ruptured cyst - as the egg is released. Not infrequently, ovarian cysts persist - and may become uncomfortable until it ruptures. Consider the pill if you have persistent uncomfortable ovarian cysts. ...Read more
How long should one abstain from intense exercise (prof athlete caliber) while recovering from a ruptured ovarian cyst?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can you do for someone who is choking on a glass of water?
- When do you have to be hospitalized with a ruptured ovarian cyst
- If you have a sebaceous cyst what would your doctor do for it
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can you do for a kidney infection?
- What can you expect in an ultrasound for ovarian cysts?
- What can you do for a broken little toe?
- What can you do for a broken tailbone?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free