Doctor insights on:
What Can Trigger A Migraine
A head pain which is usually recurrent, and often in variable locations and severity, associated with few or all the following symptoms; fear of light, fear of sound, nausea, vomiting, bright or dark spots floating in front of eyes, tingling and numbness of one side of face or body. All ...Read more
Identify triggers: There are certain foods and aspects of lifestyle that can trigger or worsen headaches and migraines. The best way to identify triggers is to maintain a headache diary and keep a list of foods eaten before your migraine. Common triggers include chocolate, caffeine, cheese, msg, processed meats, alcohol, smoking/being around smoke, stress, skipping meals, lack of sleep or too much sleep. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hi im 25 years old, i have migraine problem from many years but from the last few month im facing sumthing different a sudden pain triggers in the middle of my head right above it happens very frequently what should i do?
See neurologist: There are different types of headaches needing different approaches So see a neurologist ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What medication can you take to help a migraine if im allergic to codine?
- What can i take for a migraine while breastfeeding?
- Can migraine headaches be triggered by a change in diet?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are some things i can do to stop a cronic migraine?
- What can i do to get rid of a migraine?
- I have a sore throat and my ear hurts when i swallow what can thus be
- What can you do for someone who is choking on a glass of water?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free