Doctor insights on:
What Can Make Your Stomach Hurt
Muscle contractions: Vomiting reflex is controlled by two units in the brain medulla--one receives nerve impulses from the GI tract, the other is a chemical receptor. Both have nerve connections to not only the GI tract (pharynx, mesenteric vessels, bile ducts) but also from brain corticobulbar areas that mediate smells, sights, &taste. Now find & treat the GI &/or brain pathology your vomiting apparatus responds to. ...Read more
Yes: Yes, absolutely. One of the most common causes of abdominal pain is constipation. To prevent constipation, increase your oral intake of fluids, eat vegetables and fruits and increase you physical activity. If still having problems, you may use a a stool softener and/or laxitives. Good luck! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have the disharge, a normal symptom of a yeast infection, but can a yeast infection make your stomach hurt?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can nerves make your stomach hurt?
- Can glycerin suppositories make your stomach hurt?
- Can drinking orange juice make your stomach hurt?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What would make your stomach hurt after eating?
- What can make your breast hurt and it leads to your under arm?
- What makes your boobs hurt?
- What makes your liver hurt?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online