Doctor insights on:
What Can I Use To Relieve The Pain After Someone Poked Me In The Eye
Is the first time I see a hsv-2 lesion in the eye, can still cause blindness? What OTC can I use to relief the pain and fast healing?
Taking a risk: How do you know this is HSV-2? Do you have it elsewhere? Herpes on the eye can be destructive and can scar, affecting the final vision permanently. Do you see a white spot on the cornea? and especially if you are a contact lens wearer? This could be an ulcer which could be dangerous. No OTC products will touch these types of infection. See your ophthalmologist quiickly. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My baby poked me in the eye this morning. My eye was fine for a few hours, but now it won't stop tearing?
Abrasion: Probably your babys finger scratched off a little of the surface epithelium of your cornea, which can lead to pain and tearing. If you have some lubricating drops you can apply those to comfort the eye. If it still bothers you by tomorrow, especially if the eye is red or the vision is diminished, then you should have your ophthalmologist.See you. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My daughter accidently poked me in the eye with a book.I believe it is scratched.Should I see a doctor?
I poked myself in the eye and it still hurts after an hour? It's red on the outside of the eye. Is there anything I can do for the pain until tomorro
Eye injury: Blunt trauma to the eye can cause problems, including corneal abrasion (immediate pain), inflammation in the eye (often delayed onset), cataract, hemorrhage, retinal bruising, retinal tear, and retinal detachment. Any significant injury to the eye warrants evaluation by an ophthalmologist to rule out and treat complications. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best eye drop to relieve tired eyes that i can use daily?
- I have a spondylolysis in my lumbar spine what can i do to relieve the pain
- What can i do to relieve my swollen eyes over the counter eye drops?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i do to help with the pain in my trigger points?
- What can i do at home to relieve the swelling in my hand?
- What should i do to relieve the shooting pain in my knee?
- Can someone tell me what the pain will be like after a hip replacement?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free