Doctor insights on:
What Can I Use To Cure A Yeast Infection
Will Benadryl (diphenhydramine) help with a yeast infection? What can I use to cure a yeast infection?
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Is it safe to use yogurt and a tampon to cure a yeast infection? And if so how long and much should I use it properly
I have no: Earthly idea. Please report back if it is the least bit helpful. ...Read more
If i recently cured a yeast infection but still have the same symptoms, should I use even more medicine?
See a doctor: If it came back or did not go away after you used the medication, you should see a doctor. ...Read more
Hi I have activia Greek plain nonfat yogurt and it contains 6g sugar and it also says "active culture" can I use it to cure yeast infection?
Messy alternative: If you are experiencing vaginal yeast issues, using an otc anti-fungal cream for 7 nights in the vagina is much more effective. Yogurt with live cultures can help maintain the gut flora and often help prevent yeast issues that occur after antibiotic use. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i use at home for a yeast infection?
- What cream can i use for a yeast infection?
- What can i take to cure a yeast infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i use for yeast infection while pregnant?
- What can i use to get rid of yeast infection?
- Can you use yogurt to cure a yeast infection?
- Can i use metronidazole for a yeast infection?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free