Doctor insights on:
What Can I Use For Sunglasses When I Wear Prescription Glasses
Will wearing regular sunglasses harm the eyesight of someone who usually wears prescription glasses. (I've worn them for 19 years, I am 23 years old)?
I've been having constant dry eye, i wear prescription glasses and have headaches pretty much everyday. Could they be linked? I'm not sure why I have dry eye.
A few suggestions: Has your 'dry eye' been confirmed by an ophthalmologist. This can be treated with plain ointment at night and drops during the day (do not use drops that say gets the red out). Give this a week or so to see if there is improvement. Headaches probably come from a different origin. Dry eye at your age is uncommon but can be associated with arthritis. Get evaluation if not improved. ...Read more
Why does the back of my head hurt when I wear my prescription glasses or regular sungasses? The pain is right above the base of my neck.
Yes: Your vision will improve, get worse, or remain the same. Please forgive me, no disrespect is intended. These things are unpredictable. You'll be doing yourself a favor if you do wear your prescription rx's, and i hope that you will at least wear them when you are driving a motor vehicle. Many men will like the serious, thoughtful look that glasses give you; or you have a contact lens option. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If someone has 1 lazy and doesn't wear their prescription glasses what are some effects they can experience ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What remedies can i use for a sinus infection when im pregnant?
- What can i use for my dry skin for my face when im pregnant?
- Can i use glasses prescription for contact lenses?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What cream can i use for herpes?
- Get clogged pores from lip balm what can i use for soft lips
- What can i use for dark circles under my eyes?
- What can i use for dark spots on my face?
- What can i use for hemorrhoids when breastfeeding?