Doctor insights on:
What Can I Take To Help With Nero Fibroma Tosis
Neurofibromatosis: Neurofibromatosis type 1 and 2 are conditions caused by genetic reasons. Unfortunately, there is nothing you can take for these conditions. Treatment is only symptomatic, meaning if you had a tumor affecting your vision you can get a surgery and if you had seizures you can take anti-seizure medications. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I'm 28. My mom had breast cancer and dead 3 years ago. Now, I have fibroma in breast, about 6mm. Is it good to take evening primrose oil?Or shouldn't?
Primrose Oil: There are no literature reports that I am able to find that suggest primrose Oil is harmful. Read this: http://www.drweil.com/vitamins-supplements-herbs/supplements-remedies/is-evening-primrose-oil-safe-after-breast-cancer/. Some studies suggest it might be helpful in patients who have a certain familial gene mutation associated with aggressive breast cancer. I would undergo genetic testing. ...Read more
A fibrous tumor : Oma means tumor (could be cancerous or benign) and fibr relates to fibrous or firm, scar-like collagenous growths. Fibromas are usually firm and are not cancerous. Fibroadenomas are firm glandular-type benign tumors of the breast, for example. Fibroma is a pretty general term, like "mole.". ...Read more
Neurofibromatosis: This is a pair of genetic diseases that make a person much more vulnerable to a variety of different tumors, most famously neurofibromas, but also acoustic neuromas / schwannomas, pheochromocytomas, and a variety of others depending on the allele and locus. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Skin tag: Fibroma molle (soft) as opposed to fibroma durum (hard) refers to benign skin tags often with a stalk (polypoid). They are common during pregnancy and are otherwise harmless and may disappear post partum. When bothersome, dermatologists can easily remove them. Areas where you can find them: eyelids, neck, armpits, groin, between skin folds. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i take to help me gain weight?
- What can i take to help me lose weight?
- What can i take during cocaine withdrawal to help make it better?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What vitamin can i take to help ward off bv?
- What vitamin supplements can i take to help strengthen my nails?
- Are there natural meds that i can take to help with insomnia?
- Can i take anything to help with the weight problem?
- Talk to an oncologist and hematologist online for free