Doctor insights on:
What Can I Take During Cocaine Withdrawal To Help Make It Better
More or less: Teens may not experience the same degree of adverse effects compared to adults, as teens have young, strong bodies which can recover easily. Also, Cocaine really does not cause withdrawal symptoms in the classical sense, as do for example opiates, benzodiazapines and alcohol. The best thing is not to start and it you have already started-quit. Cocaine can be deadly. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
A study done showing cocaine can reduce opiate withdrawal significantly. Can you tell me more about this?
Too subjective to do: People's reports of 'withdrawal' vs. Objective measurements (vital signs) - what a mess. Heroin withdrawal is very painful/achy and people hate it- but it doesn't 'kill'. Yet a sudden withdrawal from alcohol could cause memory loss and seizures - far worse in my opinion. Depending on what you call extreme, i would say alcohol ! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What supplement can i take to make my skin look better?
- Can i take cipralex and cocaine?
- My cartoid gland is swollen what can i do to make it better
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i take to make me fertile?
- What foods can i eat to help with a better bowel movement?
- What can i take to help get pregnant?
- What painkillers can i take during pregnancy?
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free