Doctor insights on:
What Can I Put On An Itchy Back
I have a itchy skin next to my ball and inner tight, when i put anti-itchy cream its better but come back,what is it? has rash when i scrach it.
Tinea Cruris: Probably "jock itch" a fungal infection also known as ringworm, although it isn't cause by worms. You can treat it with Lamisil (terbinafine) twice daily for 2-4 weeks or clotrimazole cream twice daily for 4-8 weeks. Clotrimazole is cheaper, but both are affordable for OTC products. ...Read more
A $2 bamboo: Back scratcher works well. Prevent skin on the back from becoming too dry. Believe it or not - most people don't need to soap up their back every time they bath or shower. You can use a gentle soap when you shower - preferably one that has some lotion. Moisturizer applied to back can help. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Good lotion: A good lotion such as Curel, Lubriderm, Gold Bond. ...Read more
Please: Consider having an adult or someone who is at least 16 years old ask this question for you. You need to be at least 16 years old to post questions on healthtap. Thanks. ...Read more
I've had dry scabby bumpy itchy back of the knees for almost a year now, I don't know what it could be ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i take to put on weight?
- What can i put on cold sores?
- What can i put on a blister in my mouth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i put on my face for pimples?
- What can i put on spider bites?
- What can i put on a spider bite?
- What can i put on my herpes?
- Talk to a dermatologist online