Doctor insights on:
What Can I Eat To Improve My Vision
Find anemia's cause: There are literally hundreds of causes of anemia / low hgb. An intervention that treats one effectively will usually be a complete failure in others and may be disastrous. Further, a low HGB is always an indication of an underlying problem that needs to be identified and addressed. "shotgun" treatment of anemia with iron and vitamins without seeking an explanation is poor medical practice. ...Read more
How can I eat better for hematopoiesis? I suffer from anemia. Is there a diet that could help improve overall hematopoiesis?
Different diets: These are two different conditios anemia first it needs to be investigated as to the type and cause of anemia.Once you know the cause of anemia, you treat the cause.Your diet and treatment will also depend on the type of anemia.As a rule diet rich in fruits, green vegetables, tree nuts, whole grains, poultry, oily fish, lentils, beans, peas.It will help your cholesterol and may help anemia of any cause. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What foods can i eat to improve the health of my liver?
- What can i eat to improve my sperm count?
- What should i eat to improve my eyesight?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i eat to stop my period?
- What can i eat before my colonoscopy?
- What can i do to improve my blood circulation?
- What can i do to improve my kidney function?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free