Doctor insights on:
What Can I Eat To Improve My Vision
Unfortunately, no: The eyes are basically video cameras. They have both a fixed lens (cornea) and a lens that can focus to some degree (lens). Eye exercises may strengthen the muscles that move the eyes themselves, but they have no effect on the focusing ability of the eyes - especially after the age of 45 when the lens of the eye hardens and becomes relatively immobile. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Improving vision?: It is possible to improve some visual problems and some of them may not be able to be ameliorated. The best thing to do is to go to an ophthalmologist (o) and discuss any vision problems with the o to get a better answer in your particular case. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Make sure you have a: healthy diet, don't smoke or drink, and eat a lot of organic vegetables, and supplements specific for the eyes that are very good. There are EyeVitamins available, and make sure to wear sunglasses when out in the sun. High vitamin C protects the lenses naturally. Exercise helps with blood flow to the head and eyes. So, basically, a healthy, balanced lifestyle will also help your eyes! ...Read more
Healthy Living: Vision is a very precious special sense that develops genetically. Living with a healthy lifestyle mindset is probably the only assured way to benefit our bodies (and eyes) though out our lives. This includes eating a healthy diet, regular exercise, protective eyewear(as needed), getting a healthy quantity of sleep, and maintaining your health, including the necessary medical/prevention exams. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Several options: If you have 20/35 vision and it can be corrected with a lens to 20/20, then you can either 1) wear corrective glasses, 2) wear contact lenses of the proper power , 3) get LASIK surgery to correct the vision. If there is something else wrong with the eye limiting the vision to 20/35 then your ophthalmologist should be consulted to see if that can be corrected. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What foods can i eat to improve the health of my liver?
- What can i eat to improve my joints?
- What shud i eat to increase my fairness as i can see answer of dr friedlandler?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i eat to make my butt bigger?
- What can i eat or drink to reduce swelling in my feet ankles?
- What kind of foods can i eat to strengthen my teeth and foods should i avoid?
- What foods can i eat to stabilize my blood sugar?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free