Doctor insights on:
What Can I Do To Stop My Period
I'm going on a trip whit my boyfriend and I got my period 2 weeks early. What can I do to stop my period at least for 2 days?
Depends: There is not a lot that you can do if this is happening in the next day or so. You can consider contacting a gynecologist if you have one..to place you on hormones but I do not highly recommend this. Look into getting a menstrual cup in the pharmacy. It can be worn to catch the blood...instead of a tampon. It can be left in place during intercourse. ...Read more
Stopping period: There is really not very much that you can to to stop a period for just one day. There are medicines used to stop periods but they have other effects on your body and cycle and not recommended for convienience. Sorry. ...Read more
What can I do to stop my period for a day? Without taking any birth control pills. I've been spotting for more than a month now. I have a nexplanon
What I can do to stop my period I got the Depo-Provera shot birth control about a month ago an I have my period again but I've had it for two weeks?
It will: Stop soon on its own as your body adjusts to the new hormones ...Read more
Try these: Nsaid’s, ssri’s, hormone meds, otc meds containing diuretics, warm bath, heating pad, exercise ; acupuncture are excellent for pms / period. Avoid caffeine, chocolate, alcohol ; salt. Get gyn eval to r/o underlying pathology. Consider omega- 3 fatty acids, magnesium (supplementation or through diet) or black cohosh with dr ok. Sipping chamomile ; green tea can dissipate pain. Ginger helps w nausea. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do to stop my period from coming?
- What can i do to make my period stop?
- What can i take to stop my period immediately?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i do to stop my gums from bleeding so much?
- What can i drink to stop my period?
- What exercise can i do to make my hips stop hurting when i walk on the treadmill?
- What can i do to help my baby stop wheezing?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free